SUN, October 15
1:30 – 3:30pm
• Athletes in the 13U – 18U age divisions (13-18 years old on August 31,2018) with 1+ season of volleyball play on club, club developmental, or school team.
– Athletes must be able to properly perform basic volleyball skills (passing, hitting, and serving) in order to participate in any S3 sand volleyball programs and clinics.
• Under 13 may participate if they have completed 1 season of volleyball play on a travel club team.
• No partner is needed to participate!
DO NOT register for Train for Tryouts
if you are a current FALL BALL PLAYER!
COST & PAYMENT
A $40 session payment by cash or check is due at check-in.
All players participating must bring a signed copy of the 2017-18 S3 Waivers.
– Players who attended the October 1st Train for Tryouts do not need to bring another waiver.
What to Bring
Session payment & signed waiver
Gear: water, healthy snacks, a towel, flip-flops, sunglasses, sunscreen, and cover-up clothing
Players can wear a sports bra, t-shirt, tank-top, modest bathing suit tops & bottoms, spandex, athletic shorts, and/or leggings
Rally VB • 163 LakePoint Parkway • Cartersville, GA 30121
Exit 283 off I-75. Head west on Hwy 293 (past Love’s Truck Stop). Turn left at stop light onto LakePoint Parkway (at Chick-Fil-A). Turn right into Rally’s Sand Complex/Terminus Wake Park’s parking lot (right after Krystal’s).
Please check the weather prior to heading to the courts! Any last minute changes will be announced on S3’s Twitter News Feed.