LAST TRYOUT SESSION
14u, 16u & 18u
• NOVEMBER 7th
WEDNESDAY from 6:30-8:30pm
Please follow the SRVA membership registration based on your tryout intent.
• SRVA “BOTH” tab: For players who trying out for both an INDOOR and OUTDOOR (SAND) volleyball club.
• SRVA “SAND ONLY” tab: For players who are ONLY trying out for sand volleyball club
USAV MED tab: All participates will need to bring a copy of their notarized USAV Medical Release form.
- Please go to the SRVA website (srva.org)
- Login to participant SRVA account
- Print the USAV Medical Release form (top right button)
- Complete and notarize form
- Make a copy – keep your original form
For participant also trying out with an indoor club, an Indoor Membership is needed. Players who opt to play for a sand volleyball club over an indoor club will be given instructions on how to switch their indoor membership over to outdoor once they have committed to an sand club).
Follow the SRVA indoor club protocol listed for the club the participant will also be attending tryouts.
Make a copy of this form and bring with you to tryouts.
Form should be an “Indoor Membership – $60”.
For participant ONLY attending sand volleyball tryouts (not trying out with indoor club), an Outdoor Membership is only needed.
1. Please go to the SRVA website (srva.org)
2. Click on Member Registration (SRVAonline) – yellow button at top left
3. Click either the green/returning member or yellow/new member button – (if
you played indoor or sand club volleyball last season – you are a returning member)
4. Sign in
5. Choose the “Show Me All Outdoor Junior Member Registration Options”
6. Proceed into your account and update.
7. Once you have finished updating, you will be taken back into your account.
Make sure your account says “Outdoor Membership – $25”
8. Click the top left yellow button: “Printable Individual Membership Form” and
print form * Make sure the form that you’ve printed says “FEE DUE: $25 Outdoor at the top left and Outdoor/Recreational Junior player on the right in the SRVA Office Use Only box” **
9. Bring this form with you to tryouts.
10. Do not send the $25 membership registration fee to SRVA!
To determine the correct age division, please find the MONTH of BIRTH in the left column & then the year of birth in the same row. The HEADING of the column bathing the YEAR of BIRTH is the correct age bracket.
Beach uses only the EVEN brackets
• 12U •
born on or after 9/1/2006 • still 11 or 12 on 8/31/2019
• 14U •
born on or after 9/1/2004 • still 13 or 14 on 8/31/2019
• 16U •
born on or after 9/1/2002 • still 15 or 16 on 8/31/2019
• 18U •
born on or after 9/1/2000 • still 17 or 18 on 8/31/2019
– A current high school student that was born prior September 1, 2000 may play in the 18U age division.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
– SRVA form
– USAV Medical Release form – NOTARIZED!
– S3 WAIVER
Water & healthy snack
Sunglasses & sunscreen with afternoon tryouts
WHAT TO WEAR
Players can wear a sports bra, modest bathing suit bottoms, spandex, athletic shorts, and/or leggings.
A tryout t-shirt will be given to each participant to wear during the evaluation process.
Please check the weather prior to heading to the courts! Any last minute changes will be announced on S3’s Twitter News Feed
163 LakePoint Parkway
Cartersville, GA 30121
Exit 283 off I-75. Head west on Hwy 293 (past Love’s Truck Stop). Turn left at stop light onto LakePoint Parkway (at Chick-Fil-A). Turn right into Rally’s Sand Complex/Terminus Wake Park’s parking lot (right after Krystal’s).
A confirmation email will be sent within 30 mins of submitting this form.
If you do not receive a confirmation email you can either re-submit this form or email info@S3volleyball.com.
Each tryout session will have a Parent Informational Meeting with Q & A